18.03.2020 Our commitment to safety, health and security
With COVID-19 spreading across the globe, the health and safety of our guests and employees is our primary concern. Therefore it is very important to us that we take the proper precautions to do our very best to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
The safety and security of our guests and employees is of the utmost importance and remains our highest priority. We are doing everything we can to ensure our guests’ safety as the situation around COVID-19 is evolving.
We are monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements closely regarding cases related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we’re following all safety guidelines in place from these organizations.
What we do at our hotels to increase the safety of our guests:
- We follow all guidelines and recommendations set by global and local authorities
- All of our hotels have been provided with information about COVID-19 and management instructions
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols for all employees
- Increased focus on hand hygiene in all of our hotels
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces such as door handles, public bathrooms, card terminals, front desks and room keys with anti-bacterial liquids
- Increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in our camp
- Observance of procedures for dealing with colleagues who may be ill
- Limit access to our camp from non-residents
As always, we take the proper measures when cleaning our tents
- All our camp use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses
- We use cleaning and disinfecting protocols when cleaning all rooms after guest departures and before new guests arrive and pay close attention to high-touch items.
Book or change your reservation with confidence
In response to recent conditions, Agafay desert luxury camp is committed to ensuring the experience of our customers and to offer more flexibility during these challenging times.
For non-refundable reservations which are for a stay at one of the Agafay Resort in March and April we will offer a voucher for the amount of your booking which is valid for two years at any Agafay Resort group. Reservations for later arrivals will be taken into consideration at a later stage.
With all new bookings our standard terms and conditions apply. Guests who have booked via online travel agencies or other third-party travel professionals are advised to contact them directly for information on their policies.