Depart from Marrakech and head to Lalla Takerkoust Lake and the surprising Agafay Desert for a day-long quad adventure near the Atlas Mountains. Your route will take you to arid hills, oases, and rivers. Enjoy a delicious lunch a traditional Berber house.
You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in central Marrakech or at the closest spot accessible by car. Pick-up from a location outside Marrakech is possible for an additional fee. You will receive information about the exact pick-up location by email after booking.
- Cross stunning landscapes with a guide who will stay with you throughout the quad ride
- Admire Lalla Takerkoust Lake, stretching for 7 kilometers at the foot of the Atlas Mountains
- Enjoy a delicious traditional lunch prepared by a Berber family
- Discover a traditional lifestyle that hasn’t changed for centuries
This tour provides a bit of everything, from adventure to amazing mountainous landscapes and great food in a traditional Berber setting.
Enjoy a full-day excursion at the foot of the Atlas Mountains. You’ll travel from your hotel or riad in Marrakech to Lalla Takerkoust Lake. Discover the beauty of this lake that stretches for 7 kilometers. Ride through wonderful eucalyptus forests and lush hidden canyons to the Agafay Desert.
A Yamaha quad and all the necessary equipment (goggles, hood, helmet, and raincoat) are provided and will be in excellent condition. Your professional and attentive guide will be with you the whole day, adapting the pace and route to the level of the participants.
Savor a delicious lunch prepared by a Berber family and be warmly welcomed into their home. Experience a traditional way of life that hasn’t changed for hundreds of years.
Cross through the Agafay Desert, admiring arid hills that look like Saharan dunes. On the return to Marrakech you’ll enjoy sublime views of the Atlas Mountains.
- Yamaha quad (powerful and well maintained)
- Gas and all necessary equipment
- Professional guide
- Water during the tour
- Traditional lunch
- Transfers from your hotel (or closest parking area to your riad)
- Limited liability insurance